Tasha Emily Gerard.

Cheers!

1. Name.

  • Tasha Emily Gerard.

2. When and how did we meet?

  • Mhhm,Forgot already.Time tu tak rapat lagi. But, Paling rapat time, Our future meetings, when he asked to be foster sister. :)

3. How long have you known me?

  • Some months ago. Hee :D

4. Have you ever had a crush on me? (answer honestly ok? LOL)

  • Aww, Mybe. HAHA

5. Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it.

  • Lovely Sister and Corny sis. Coz, She always took care of me. Aww :)

6. Describe me in one word.

  • She's Awesome ^^.

7. First impression of me.

  • Gedik ( same like me ).

8. Do you still think that way about me now?

  • Nope. Coz, I Know You already

9. What reminds you of me?

  • That Watch i give you. Please, Save it carefully. :)

10. If you could give me anything what would it be?

  • XOXO

11. If you and I were stranded on an island alone, how would you feel?

  • IDK =,=

12. When's the last time you saw me?

  • TADI. Heee :D

13. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't?

  • I LOVE YOU and I WANNA HUG YOU :'D

14. What is my best attribute?

  • Entahhh. ^^"

15. What do you hate about me the most?

  • You like say to me KAU AKU. Hahaha, Tak kesah kott :'D * Jokeee.

16. Are you going to post this in your notes and see what I say about you?

  • Takpayah. Adik nak buat jugak. Aww Awww ^^"
Honestly,
Nanie Zakaria :)